The project aims to increase the digital capacity of women entrepreneurs and self-help groups/community development organisations in marginalised and underserved regions by providing them with digital up-skilling support and engagement on digital and ICT policy issues. The project will strengthen and build their management capacities in social and economic activities, services, transactions, trade, and commerce with basic and value-added digital skills and training towards better access, use, and benefits from digital resources and opportunities.
- Advocacy and promotion of PM-WANI schemes
- Training and handholding support
- Orientation and training of the master trainers
- Selection and enrolment of women entrepreneurs
- Development of both online and offline content